Bird's Nest Aqua Ampoule Mask 10pc
£18.50 was £19.99
This product is currently sold out.
- How to Use
Bird's nestis an ancient ingredient used for retaining elasticity of your skin.
Bird’s nest dates back to traditional Chinese
skincareand medicine, where it was documented to heal infections and help maintain youthful skin.
Nowadays, it’s included in products as “
swiftletnest extract,” likely just a cleansed, powder version. The components of this extract are shown to stimulate cell regrowth, wound healing, and improve the skin barrier. This in turn affects skin elasticity, water loss, and ultimately, suppleness. To put it simply, bird’s nest is for skin texture and anti-aging.
Free of parabens, mineral oil, artificial
colours& synthetic silicone
- Cleanse skin with warm water;
- Prepare skin with toner for better absorption;
- Remove outer packaging, unfold the mask;
- Apply the mask and turn on your
- Leave for 20-30 minutes and remove the mask, never leave a sheet mask on until dry;
- Gently massage any remaining serum into your skin until fully absorbed, be careful to avoid the eye area;
- There is no need to wash it off, just continue with your everyday skincare steps.
Swiftletnest extract: One of the 3 beauties of the world Yang Guifei is known to have consumed the edible-nest swiftletnest for beauty. One of the world’s 4 greatest healthfoods. Edible-nest swiftletnest is rich in vitamins and proteins, thus brightens skin tone, normalizes skin turnover cycle, and helps create collagen. By strengthening skin, skinbecomes soft and skin troubles disappear.
pennywortextract: Asiatic pennywortcontains madecassic acid, which is in the spotlight in modern medicine as an ingredient which regenerates skin. It is known to have outstanding effects of wound treatment, blood circulation promotion, and wrinkle prevention.
Betaine: Betaine is an amino acid type moisturizer extracted from the roots of sugar beets, containing high levels of glycerin. It moisturizes and is widely used as a natural moisturizer for hair and skin. It makes skin suppleand resilient.
- Witch hazel extract: Witch hazel is a type of deciduous tree growing in the subtropical regions. The ingredients extracted from the leaves have sterilizing, disinfecting, and astringent effects, making it effective for treating acne or dermatitis, and high levels of tannin help tighten pores.
- Green tea extract: Green tea contains high levels of vitamin A which makes skin cells
healthy andlustrous, vitamin C which suppresses pigmentation to prevent the formation of freckles, and tocopherol, which suppresses aging by blocking oxidation of cell membranes. When applied to skin, it suppresses the growth of bacteria, and polyphenol in green tea help strong oxidation action, making it effective for pigmentation, and it also suppresses excessive sebum or sweat secretion. Also, bitter tasting ingredients effectively tighten pores, making it a very popular cosmetic ingredient.
- Chamomile flower extract: Helps relieve skin and regenerate skin, and prevents external stimulation on skin for easy recovery from fatigue. It contains anti-inflammatory ingredients, making it effective for treating skin troubles.
Hyaluronicacid: Hyaluronic acid exists between the mesh of collagen and elastin, and it is the high polymer has the capacity to absorb and store moisture 1,000 times its own weight. The content of hyaluronic acid drops with age. Hyaluronicacid combines with moisture toesoften skin, and it makes skinsmooth.