7 Days Colouring Hair Treatment (Red Orange)
£3.99 was £5.99
This product is currently sold out.
- How to Use
Feeling adventurous and wanting to try out bright hair colours? With Missha 7 Days Colouring Hair Treatment, you can have a different hair colour each week! Unlike permanent dyes, which damage your hair, combined with camellia oil, keratin and collagen this temporary colour treatment leaves your hair soft and silky. So you don’t have to wait for that two weeks before changing your hair colour.
- Shampoo your hair and towel dry, avoid using conditioner;
- Brush your hair through thoroughly, this would ease the dyeing process;
- Coat your hairline, ears and neck with Vaseline before dyeing;
- Put on old clothes and a pair of disposable gloves;
- Apply the dye to your damp hair in small sections, making sure to massage or brush through thoroughly for an even effect;
- Leave on for 5-10 minutes, longer needed if you have darker hair
colouror if it’s a cold day;
- Rinse with lukewarm water and dry completely.
- Wear a shower cap or wrap your hair with cling film after applying the dye to avoid
splashor drying of the hair dye.
- After this, you may either wrap a towel around your hair to keep your own body heat, or gentle heat with a hair dryer. Higher temperature helps the hair
colourpenetrating through your hair, and reduce waiting time.
colouredhair once every two days at the most to make the colourlast.
- This product is designed for the dipping dye effect; please purchase multiple bags for dying medium to long length.
- Not recommended for black hair, as the
colourmay not show up well. colourproduct, colourwill run off from your hair and stain your clothes when wet, so make sure not to wear your favourablewhite top on a rainy day.