1. How can I contact you?
- You can leave us a message at Contact Us. We aim to respond to all emails within two working days, but this may take longer during extremely good weathers as kiwis tend to do more wondering around during these times.
2. What are the types of products you offer?
- All the products you see here at uglikiwi.com are carefully selected by us from the top sellers of their countries of origin. To meet your expectation, we spend hours and hours on researches behind one product. We have skincare, cosmetic, toiletries, health and beauty supplements and even snacks.
3. Where do you get your stock from?
- We stock from our trusted partner suppliers from the product origin home country. Our partners supply their products to stores all over the world. In fact, we are actually a supplier ourselves for some beauty stores in Europe.
1. Why do you need my personal information?
2. Do I need an account to place an order from Uglikiwi?
- Of course you don’t have to, but you can receive tones of offers and deals exclusively to our members once you have signed up, including our Reward Programme, birthday surprises and more.
3. Is it safe to leave my credit card details here?
1. Can I amend or cancel my order?
- Of course you can! Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +44 (0)20 8853 3476 with your order number, we will try our best to satisfy your needs. You can do so as long as your order is not dispatched.
1. Where do you deliver to?
- We ship to the entire UK from our warehouse based in London. Very shortly, we will start to ship to the rest of Europe.
2. Who will deliver my order?
3. What are the delivery options and prices?
- You can find all of our delivery options and prices at UK Delivery.
4. What if I left a wrong delivery address?
- You can either email us at: email@example.com or call us at: +44 (0)20 8853 3476 with your order number, we can help you to amend your delivery address. However, you can only do so before the order is dispatched.
5. When will my order be arrived?
- Most of our delivery options will delivery your parcel within 3 working-days. For detailed delivery options and times, please see UK Delivery.
6. How can I track my order?
7. What if I missed my deliver?
- Our shipping partner Royal Mail offer 1 free redeliver service, so if you missed your order the first time, please see the instruction that Royal Mail has left.
1. What types of payment methods do you accept?
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards, Visa Debit and Paypal.
Returns & Exchanges
1. What is your return policy?
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you have 30 days to return your item(s). The returned item has to be new and unused and in its original packaging, we will process your refund once we have received your returned item. For detailed information, please see our Return and Refund Policy page.
2. How do I return an item bought online?
- For orders over £50, we provide free delivery and returns. Simply fill the return form and wrap it up together with the item that you want to return, stick on the return sticker that we have provided and go to your nearest post office to hand in your parcel. Please take care of the packaging; we may not able to refund a damaged product.
3. How does exchange work?
- We can only replace items if they are defective or damaged, or were a mistake by us.
Still have doubts? You can leave a message here for us, we are always happy to help 😄